Warning: sappy love stuff
If you're judging, it's cause you are jealous :P 

*boxes out everyone else*

Emily Grey, you have no idea how much you mean to me.
I constantly think about you, but my hope is that you're happy.
When I make you laugh, when I make you smile-
That's mission accomplished
When you sent that text:
"You make me the happiest girl alive"
That's mission accomplished.
But it restarts every time. 
I want to forever make you the happiest girl alive.
That's all I want. 
I hope you read this and smile, because
That's mission accomplished. 
I don't know what I'm supposed to be one day.
I don't know if I should know or not,
But if you're by my side, I'm happy. 
If I could look into the future, and you were there,
That's mission accomplished. 
I don't know if anyone still reads this at all;
even you really..
But if you happen to stumble upon this,
know that your Jojo is thinking about you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen!

List

Dear Mom and Dad