Stop expecting
Cause I'll disappoint you
Stop asking
I'll forget
Stop wanting
I'm not trustworthy 
This no good sloppiness
Is all you're gonna get 
I hear them screaming in my head
Time and time again SHOT
Turn and look SHOT
Running to it SHOT
Turn around
Don't hang my head?
Don't hang my head. 
Don't hang my head. 
WHAT ARE YOU DOING
YOURE HANGING ME
BY THE HEAD
that's ok I think I'll stay here
I'll stay right here
I'll sit down just so I can hear
You sound like a horse that barfed a crap ton of beer
I'll stay here
It's uncomfortable 
My hands searching
My eyes racing
My heart... Beating 
And meanwhile we are being defeated
Pushed down and knocked out
We're taking the beating
We're losing the race
They search, shoot, and destroy
He's looking at me
He's looking at me
He's not
He's busy
Stop expecting
I'll disappoint you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lift

Trust me, I'm 100% sure I have no idea -the Future