What is depression but a state of mind?
An admittance that the enemy seems to have an upper hand?
I am not depressed.
I am thriving in the knowledge that the Lord has a plan for me.
That the outcome of my life is not dependent on my emotional state,
But the simple fact that God has my life in his hands.
So I will keep living for Him, strong and courageous
Even when things don’t seem to be going my way,
They are going God’s way, because I am staying faithful
I know that the Lord has the power to take this cup
But even if He doesn’t, my hope is Him alone
I know that the Lord has the power to take my suffering,
But even if He doesn’t, my hope is Him alone
I know that the Lord will bend me but not break me,
But even if He does, my hope is Him alone
I know that if I have nothing else, I have everything in Christ Jesus
And I will cling to him until my final breath.
So depression has no hold on me
Fear has no hold on me
Death has no hold on me
Because I am strong through the God who strengthens me
I am fully dependent on the Lord
The Rock of Ages
The King of Kings
The One True God Almighty
My Sustainer
My Healer
My Savior
My Maker
My Anchor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lift

Trust me, I'm 100% sure I have no idea -the Future