Sincerely, Me

To the one and only,

I am astonished at your magic. You have done something new. I felt my life was tragic, until getting to know you. I can't really decide if I was just blind but I now realize you are one of a kind. You make me want to fly, I think I should try. When I opened that door, I learned how to soar. I ask the same question as one of my favorite men. Oh please tell me, "When can I see you again?" I'm dying to dart but I need to slow down. I want to Skip to the Good Part, but I'd feel like a clown. It would show that I have not learned from the past. Then comes the sigh, but I want us to last. If you read this note, please just know that I feel like a goat dancing in the snow. (Happy) Sorry, that was sappy. But totes for reals you have changed my life just like a dunk. 360 degrees, I swear I almost sunk. You caught me in time and you threw a rope. I looked up to the sky and saw you standing all dope. I can't wait to look back at all the maps we made, running and running all through life's maze. 
Sincerely, Me 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen!

List

Dear Mom and Dad