Skating in Neverland

I tried to write of gliding
And I never thought of it as flying
But now that you call it Neverland
I guess my dreams do have winters
They don't come up as frequently
But we could do this weekendly
Now I'm dying to go back to Neverland
Christmas with Wendy
The bad thing about spending
So much time with you
Is that the next day I'm pretending
To not be missing you
So let's go gliding again
And we can skate along the ice
Not many women and men
Just you, me, and the ice
Someday I'll show you
How amazing it can be
When the ice is blue
From the pond underneath
The scarfs and gloves so warming
With the snow all around
No city people swarming
But the nature abound
A hotel near by
And light posts on dim
You can look at the sky
And feel as if you can swim
The mountains in the distance
Not too far
And on the morning of Christmas
We'd hop in our car
We'd go up the mountain
And look below
For once I'm not cold
Because you're there I know
Beneath the hills
Is the cute little town
With the pond in the middle
And the buildings around
We'd go back and skate some
And start flying again
Cuz that Christmas Day
We'd go back to Neverland

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lift

Trust me, I'm 100% sure I have no idea -the Future