Gravity

But I still need someone to sob to
skateboards can't wipe away the tears
They can't block out the screaming
I hear in my ears
I think they are my screams
I'm not sure anymore
But nobody is here
No one has walked through the door
The tears keep on flooding
I think I'll drown in my sorrow
Since I hopped off my skateboard
I'm feeling so hollow
There's nothing inside anymore
I'm worth nothing at all
Used to be so high I could soar
But I fell like a ball
I got hit with a bat
and I flew so high
I was literally all the way across the city
But I couldn't touch the sky
Because as Newton's laws of gravity say
I always must come down
And now I fell so hard I pierced through
I'm burrowed 100 feet below the ground

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lift

Trust me, I'm 100% sure I have no idea -the Future