See You Tomorrow

It's been a long month, without you my friend
But I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
I've come a long way, from where I began
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again

Man, who knew?
All the cars I've ridden
Emotions been hidden
And now I'm here not running but sittin
On another bed
You know I'd love to see my own bed
And someone came to me today and said
We'll be there tomorrow
And I wanted to sleep to pass all the time away
Those were the days
One month, and nothing's changed
Now I'll see you and calm my heart's race

How can I not think about home when home is all that I want
And everything I've been through home was still so far and
Tomorrow I'll see home and I'll say

It's been a long month, without you my friend
But I'll tell you all about cuz I see you again
I've come a long way, from where I began
And I'll tell you all about it cuz you're right here again
Cuz I'm right here again

It's been a long month, without you best friend
And I'll tell you all about it cuz I see you again
I know I went a long way, but I'm right here again
And I've told you that I missed you, now I'm right here again

And I knock on your door
with a bag in my hand
And it opens to the girl that I dream of over again
And as the tears fall
And so does that bag
I throw my arms around her so I can't leave again
No I can't leave again
No I won't leave again

It's been a long day, without you my friend
But I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way, from where we've began
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lift

Trust me, I'm 100% sure I have no idea -the Future