Vow

There's this tree behind the A-frame.
It's in a little meadow.
I stood up next to it after 20 minutes of prayer.
I made a vow,
I made a promise,
I gave myself a life goal
That I will try with every ounce of my being to keep.
It's unconditional, even if feelings are lost.
I will pursue
I will pursue
Even if she closes the blinds when I shout up to her
Those thirty six squares separate nothing
I will have her flowers and I will have love
I will have no intention of leaving
I would not respect her decision
I'd only know I loved her
I would never let her go

"†˙å˜˚ ¥ø¨ ƒø® ´µˆ¬¥. ˙´¬π µ´ †ø π®ø†´ç† ˙´®."
"†˙å˜˚ ¥ø¨ ƒø® ´µˆ¬¥. ˙´¬π µ´ †ø π®ø†´ç† ˙´®."
"ˆ π®øµˆß´ †ø ˜´√´® ¬´† ˙´® ©ø. †ø ˜´√´® ßøπ ¬ø√ˆ˜© ˙´® ´√´˜ ˆƒ ƒ´´¬ˆ˜©ß å®´ ¬ø߆. ˆ ∑ˆ¬¬ ˜´√´® ߆øπ ¬ø√ˆ˜© ˙´®. †˙å˜˚ ¥ø¨ ƒø® ´µˆ¬¥ ©®´¥≤ ˙´¬π µ´ †ø π®ø†´ç† ˙´®."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem

Sing and Pray