Liebester blog award

Emily nominated me for this thingy thing! So I have to answer these questions and then tell 11 things about myself and then nominate somebody else. It will be a test to see if they actually read this lol

What is your favorite movie, and why? 

I have thought about this for about half an hour now and I am deciding on Megamind with Forest Gump as second place. I can say Megamind is my favorite because of the amount of times I have seen it and the fact that I've practically memorized it. It makes me laugh every time despite me seeing it like 30 times. So yeah. I also like his redemption and kind of the finding destiny theme. EDIT: after watching the Princess Bride, a new movie has been added to the considered list. 

Apple or Android?

Apple or android??? Who do you think I am? If you saw me with an android I would be dressed as Christopher Walken singing Meagen Trainor. 

If you could pick one actor to play you in a movie about your life, who would it be? 

I like this one. I wanna say Idris Elba, but... Nevermind. Probably John Krasinski or C. Thomas Howell *when he was young* (Ponyboy from the Outsiders)

What is your favorite restaurant? 

Twisted Root 

What is your favorite candy, and why?

Airheads extremes.... Cause they taste good

Do you have that one clothing item in your closet that you absolutely hate but can't get rid of? Describe it. 

Not really. I can get rid of whatever I want. But the last time I "accidentally" ruined a clothing item it was a weird version of a chill shirt I have but it had a collar. 

If you could rename yourself, what name would you choose? 

Peter. Joseph is by far my favorite person in the bible (other than Jesus) and not just because of the name, but his faith was like no other and I love the honor of having that name, but people call me Joshua and Joe... Idk. Peter. 

Do you have any weird or special talents? 

Creepy memory of names and birthdays and random facts. I also play like 7 instruments but everyone knows that. 

When did you start writing? 

When I was 4. But I started blogging after beach blast 2 years ago. 

How has blogging/writing helped you in life? 

I'm more confident when I write and words come out easier. It's a way of communicating either to myself or to Emily or to anonymous people haha

What is your favorite poem ever? 

Many from Emily Grey. "Fob Watch", "Enough", "Melody", "Gravity", "Wow", "To Neverland", "Waiting for Peter Pan". The last one is probably my favorite. 

Ok now 11 facts...

1. I own a Mandolin

2. I have a Christmas Cover Album

3. I have a Christmas Cover Album More Cowbell Version

4. I am a quarter Bolivian

5. I used to think my hair was curly from me twisting it around a pencil in second grade. 

6. My first crush was Selena Gomez

7. I listen to We Came As Romans

8. I am the Flash

9. Somebody I am very close to has shot themself in the foot :3 hehehe

10. I'm watching the Princess Bride currently

11. I have a crush on the future Tyrant Queen of the Earth

I'm nominating Nick Prda to see if he reads my blog hehe and here's the questions. 
1. What's your favorite movie, and why? 
2. If you could perform one song on stage for the rest of your life and that song only, what would it be?
3. If you could pick one actor to play you in a movie about your life, who would it be?
4. If you could live in any decade in history, not including the current one, what decade would it be? 
5. If you could be one animal in the wild, what animal would you be?
6. If you could live in any city, what city would you live in, and why? 
7. If you could rename yourself, what would you choose?
8. What's your favorite color, and why?
9. If you could live on one planet from starwars, what would it be?
10. When did you start writing?
11. What's your favorite poem? 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem

Sing and Pray