My Clinic

I don't understand the way you dance around life.
So graceful; you're so graceful.
But sometimes you stoop down and I'm on the edge of my seat,
Trying to find some way to bring you back up,
And suddenly you shoot up and you spin
And I'm speechless.
You always maintain a steady pace;
And you are always balanced.
Sometimes you have to use your arms to keep it,
But it never leaves you.
And when everyone else is tripping over themselves-
You give off a clinic.
We've never quite understood how to stand up,
But you can keep a stack of books hovering above you.
Maybe we do understand, like you said,
But you are the only one around brave enough to take those steps.
I don't understand you;
Not one bit.
But I like what I see,
And I like what I know.
And I need balance in my life,
Teach me how to dance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lift

Trust me, I'm 100% sure I have no idea -the Future