Warning *Spoilers*

Ok, here is my official stance on Team Cap vs. Team Iron Man. If you wanna try to change my mind, text me.

Basically, I'm gonna talk about Captain America and the sole members of his group, and Iron Man and the sole members of his, and not like the new guys who didn't really have an opinion. Then I will form my ideal team, which yes is mainly team Iron Man.

Captain America is selfish. He doesn't care who he hurts to save his dangerous friend. Bucky knows that he can't control himself, he should have put limitations on himself a long time ago. Iron Man knows that and just as precautions limits the Avengers by signing. Running from the law is not noble!! Let me just put that out there. All of Team Cap are criminals! And not even for a noble purpose. It's because they don't wanna have rules and they don't want mommy and daddy telling them what they can't do. They're caught up in their power. And it's not like the rest of Team Cap joined because they oh so desperately cared for Bucky and couldn't rest until he was saved from the mean people who thought he was guilty. They should have gone about this under the law. Black Panther talked about vengeance controlling everybody and this is the root of my argument. The people that understand that are on my team, and the people who let vengeance control them are not on my team. Black Panther's redemption is my favorite point in the story. He realizes that killing the man that killed his father is useless. It won't make him feel better and it won't help in the end. He then, under the law, turns Zemo in.
Iron Man..... is not on my team. Yes he was the leader of what I think is the noble half of the Avengers, but he still got out of control. He was doing exactly what he was preaching not to do when he started fighting Bucky and Cap. He knew that Bucky was brainwashed, but vengeance controlled him. He is unreliable.
Black Widow is a traitor. Anyone who switches sides like that just because she thinks she's pretty that everyone will still like her in the end is like gross to me. Yeah she knows that the fighting won't stop until one team accomplishes their goal but come on, loyalty... and don't shock Black Panther. Ever.
Ant Man is okay because, basically I think Cap just got to him first.
Spider-man is kind of the same. It was an awesome opportunity by like the most famous dude in the world, so... who wouldn't?
Scarlett Witch. She's should have understood why Vision was keeping her. It was for safety reasons and if she talked to Banner it would have been the same. These people on Team Cap just get selfish. "I have my rights and blah blah" Please pay attention to what would be better for the public safety!! She would have been able to operate under the laws!!! The UN would have used her!! She wouldn't have stayed under house arrest or anything!
I don't even understand why Hawkeye comes... He should have been fighting for Iron Man. I thought he would understand...
Falcon is a blind follower of Captain America. Come on bro, think on your own.

Black Panther is noble. Vision is noble. Rodey is noble. Captain America is dead to me, and Winter Soldier should be kept asleep. Not anything against him personally, but he should have been humble and understood that he was dangerous. Falcon is useless. Black Widow is untrustworthy. Iron Man is unreliable. Scarlet Witch has too much pride.

My Team: Team Black Panther
-Black Panther
-Vision
-Rodey
-Hawkeye
-Ant Man
-Spider-Man
-Bruce Banner
-Doctor Strange hehehe
-Daredevil muahaha
-Iron Fist lol :)
-Luke Cage Whatupppp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lift

Trust me, I'm 100% sure I have no idea -the Future