Warning: sappy love stuff
If you're judging, it's cause you are jealous :P 

*boxes out everyone else*

Emily Grey, you have no idea how much you mean to me.
I constantly think about you, but my hope is that you're happy.
When I make you laugh, when I make you smile-
That's mission accomplished
When you sent that text:
"You make me the happiest girl alive"
That's mission accomplished.
But it restarts every time. 
I want to forever make you the happiest girl alive.
That's all I want. 
I hope you read this and smile, because
That's mission accomplished. 
I don't know what I'm supposed to be one day.
I don't know if I should know or not,
But if you're by my side, I'm happy. 
If I could look into the future, and you were there,
That's mission accomplished. 
I don't know if anyone still reads this at all;
even you really..
But if you happen to stumble upon this,
know that your Jojo is thinking about you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lift

Trust me, I'm 100% sure I have no idea -the Future