Don't ask me what gave me this idea...

If all of the believers in the world gathered up and made a shape from how we were all standing that you could see from an airplane, it would be really cool. We could make a face and we could name the face Leland. Leland could go around the world eating people and making them grow his face. Soon he would have to close his mouth because of all the people he ate and it would just fill up with more and more people. His face would turn into a head and it would go all around the earth and his head would be really deformed and of all colors just because of all the people he's eating. Keep eating Leland. There's still people left. Keep eating Leland. Heaven wants to see you. Leland. You are the church. Go and be an eater of people and form your glorious head, so the whole world can not see it, but rather be it. God made Leland and you, Leland, were meant to span the whole entire earth. Or that is what you were called to do. But are we doing it Leland? Are we eating people like we were commanded? Wait... Nevermind. But I want you to know, Leland, that I have dedicated to growing your face. By the end of God's perfect timing, you will look like a globe, buddy. Let's join Leland and grow his head. I believe in you, Leland. God will give you strength to grow. #GrowLeland #ShareTheGospel #ReachTheUnreached #MakeTheGlobe #EatEveryone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lift

Trust me, I'm 100% sure I have no idea -the Future