Poem

Hey I can think of better places
Hey (I don't think I could ever forget your face) 
Hey I don't think that anyone could ever forget that face
Hey I've been looking for directions
But it's kind of reminding me of inception...
Hey what your building in your mind has only one connection
Hey I've been thinking real hard
And I know that selfless heart is scared
From all the people who've forgotten her and all the wars she's fought; a car
Hey I don't think it'll bring you there
And I'm kind of guessing you don't care
I see you driving it away until you get to through that heart's tear
Hey look I'm here 
Cuz you're the tear in mine, just trust me dear 
Hey look it's a different land in front of us and this one's very queer 
Hey look it never fades away
Hey look it never forgets a face 
Hey look it's always one to chase because this island stays the same
Forever
And it's a perfect wonderland
Forever
I'll see you in...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem

Sing and Pray