Yeah
It's all changing
It's all in my mind
For some reason I can't
Stop speeding through time
I used to say growing
Brought wrinkles and death
But now I see it as
Don't be dumb, don't have debt
And I take pride in my intelligence!
I'm always ready for a challenge
And now I crave it
Why do I crave it?
Why can't I wait?
Touring universities
Talking about jobs
Driving the highway
Conversations about commitment
Could you live that far away
from her?
When you get... married
Where will
y'all
live? What about schooling?
Money?
Yeah.
It's all changing
We all have to grow up.
Whether we like it or not,
So why not take it with a smile
And try to be ready?
Don't lose control, Joseph.
You're not in college yet.
You don't have a job yet.
You aren't married yet.

My name is Peter Pan.  I am a junior in highschool.  I'm sorry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem

Sing and Pray