Flipside

To Neverland again                                              This is Neverland
We will fly away                                                   The mountains and lakes
Until                                                                      The beautiful landscape
The night comes                                                     I see with my own eyes
We will cry because                                               I will look away from
We are finally happy                                              The map I see
The map I see                                                        We are finally happy
I will look away from                                             We will cry because
I see with my own eyes                                          The night comes
The beautiful landscape                                         Until
The mountains and lakes                                         We will fly away
This is Neverland                                                   To Neverland again

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lift

Trust me, I'm 100% sure I have no idea -the Future