Memories

Do you remember when we sat on really large rocks talking about Peter Pan in front of an inflatible?
Do you remember when we walked in a path of green and pretended like we were running a maze?
Do you remember when we used jazz hands to express our lack of dancing skills?
Do you remember when we were obsessed with asdf videos for a whole week and made countless of inside jokes about them?
Do you remember when there was a tornado and I was complaining about a constant beeping?
Do you remember when we glanced at eachother laughing on the inside about our non-understanding of a fisherman?
Do you remember when I dropped your plate?
Do you remember when we sat watching Courageous and I was being a dork and you kept laughing at my dumb jokes to make me feel better?
Do you remember our first battle of holding doors for each other?
Do you remember when I killed your sister in the Hunger Games and you got all mad and I was like level ten scared?
Do you remember when I peeked at the mirror at the front of the car and met your eyes and then looked away laughing and remembering that night at the dinner table with the mirror?
Do you remember walking along a dusty path from the lunch room to cabins?
Do you remember when we sat in a canoe and I didn't know how to cut grass with a machete and you and lily taught me how?
Do you remember getting to a dance awkwardly early?
Do you remember coming on the boat with us so long ago?
Do you remember writing the first post that I ever saw on your blog? I remember reading it.

Sometimes you remember random moments that would be completely normal to someone but they stand out to you. I don't know what made some things so special, but just the tiny things are fun to recall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lift

Trust me, I'm 100% sure I have no idea -the Future