If I could find a man as godly as you
Who cares like you
And thinks like you do
Who only seeks truth
And tells the devil to shoo 
I'd show him to you
If I could find a man with looks like the sun 
Who shines bright as a star when he's only begun
He can't count the prizes and awards he's won
Who over all completely worships the Son
I'd tell you he's the one
If I could find a man that would give you a smile
One that stays for a whole lifetime
Wouldn't just stop by to tell you hi
Who could get on his knees and swear to be for you till he dies
I might say goodbye
I'm a broken down sinful fool
Darker than a troll and worse than a ghoul
I don't deserve you
I don't deserve you
If you see what I think
And how much of a hypocrite I can be
You'd agree
I don't deserve you
I don't deserve you 
But until he shows up
I'll give it all I've got 
To be him
For you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem

Sing and Pray