Wipe every tear, break every chain

For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be the shepherd; 'he will lead them to springs of living water.' 'And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.'"



He was the best of the best
He cared for every sheep
He was proud of them
He loved them
There were days that went well
And there were days that went poorly
But when His sheep fell
He was always there to catch them
He held them in His arms and said,
'It will be ok.
I am always here to catch you.'
He took his fingers
And he wiped away the tears
'It's a hard path
But I know you can make it.
With this staff I will guide you
You'll see my candles in the night.
Don't worry, my precious one
I am by your side.'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lift

Trust me, I'm 100% sure I have no idea -the Future