One day I'll get you to watch my movies
To watch my shows and eat my wonderful ideas
to find joy in my youtube videos
to hate bad music and continue liking the good stuff
To go on water slides and roller coasters
And to have a freaking epic time
And that will probably most likely happen
But even if it doesn't

I'm the luckiest dude alive
My life is a piece of pie
With you next to me
I'm the happiest guy I know
Better than a Christmas morning with snow
A minute with you
You're the other half to my duet
And when I'm near you my hands start to sweat...
But that's ok!
Cause sometimes you turn towards me and smile
And your skin is smoother than tile
And it shocks me like taser
(might be 'cause of my blazer?)
That you'd ever smile at a guy like me
I'm happy
I'm so happy



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lift

Trust me, I'm 100% sure I have no idea -the Future