Drawing a brick wall is fun
You seem accomplished when you're done
But yet you only drew a simple pattern

When I ride a roller coaster I can fly
I feel like I'm soaring high above the sky
But I can't fly to saturn

Simple things make me feel good
But I highly doubt that they should
Someday I'll do something great

I'll aim for something more
Than just living a life of bore
Something that they will celebrate

But when it comes down to it
A lot more than you think is it
It being that amazing life you think

A godly father, raising sons and daughters
To a pastor in Korea, died a martyr
I bet I just made you blink

I don't care if people celebrate what I've done
The maker of the heavens is the only one
I am living for Him




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lift

Trust me, I'm 100% sure I have no idea -the Future