Ybxkw Hiw

He puts on this act
Because a happiness he lacks
He goes in his room to shut himself out
But he still has no privacy now
He puts in his earbuds, they're his one escape
But no matter what distracts him, no matter what he makes
It's not enough to cover the pain inside
If he just waits it out, will it leave over time?
He sings and he screams, tries to rid of it all
But when the nightmares come it's a constant fall
He's falling and falling deeper into the pain
And his love and life is what he found to blame
He knows he's been saved from an eternal doom
But just at that moment while he's sitting in his room
He's dying inside he admits to me
He thinks he is fading and this is just one big dream
One of many things in common for him and I:
We both use the music to try to hide; it's a lie
We'll work through this together my brother I say
If only there could be a more simpler way
Help! He screams, I'm fading away!
I know won't live to see another day!!
Stay in there I scream You'll be okay!
I know you can do this and right now I pray
Somebody stronger than me has you in His keep
To get there now it's gotta be a big leap
No! He's reaching out to you
just grab the hand above and hear him call out to you
A revival is coming you'll have a better year I know
When your love and your life washes cleaner than snow
I can't lose her but I have to he cries in his mind
I know the feeling! I've had it a few times!
Once you get free and see the big picture
That if you get out of the chains life isn't a blister
This reality you're feeling right now, you can sink it
All you have to do is rethink it

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lift

Trust me, I'm 100% sure I have no idea -the Future