My Title Here

They all push me pull me try to get to know me
While I push it pull it I don't give a bit
I don't know who I am but all I'm told is where to stand
You gotta do this, you gotta do that
How can I do this when I don't know what's that
I stereotype me as the drum basketball guy, see
Who only cares about one thing
I gotta be the king before I quit
I try something new, think I like it
But coaches teachers parents preachers
On top of me all day
Can I just get away?
Bestfriends only bestfriends understand what I'm talking about
Can I be different for once?
I don't care what's expected 
I always done the same thing and been protected
From "the evils of this life" well can I finally take a strife?
Everyday I do the same thing
And go through the motions thinking
I wish I could be free, and be what I wanna be
What do you wanna be says all of them to me
Just give me some time, maybe I'll find it in another rhyme
For right now can I experiment and try something new
Before I focus my whole life on it? 
Yea, that's why coach. That's why I be choosing to quit
Seven hours of my day isn't enough to keep me away
But when it comes to revisions well I gotta make my own decisions
And this is something eating up my life
Once apron a time I was eight years old
But now I'm almost double that age 
And I don't really care what's told
I'm making my priorities and that includes these stories with a tune on the paper 
As well as celebrate, give time to, and worship my maker! 

This was something I wrote a few months ago and I couldn't think of anything to write today so just copied it down haha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lift

Trust me, I'm 100% sure I have no idea -the Future