So Original

I'm waking up to ash and dust
And I'm bleeding out (Cause I'm told that I must)
I won't fall asleep, I won't fall asleep
No matter what we breed we still are made of greed
Can nobody hear me? I got alot that's on my mind
I'm radioactive and it's time!
(rapping imagine dragons, I'm so original)
(I feel) On top of the world (but I should) Tiptoe
Been dreamin of this since a child (to get a) Cha-Ching
But I'm paying my dues to the dirt (Bling!)
(Ima say that twice, Bling!)
(Wait- I'm so confused!)
(Andy Mineo and Imagine dragons got fused?)
Said I might catch a plane, to rep for my King, Puerto Rico's on my checklist!
(Oh my...) (Think I'm makin an odd remix...) (Better go out and) Tell the World, tell 'em!
(What? Can't make copies of this and sell 'em)
(If Lecrae, Mineo, and Imagine Dragons, know... I'm burnt.)
(But I'm still) Turnt, I'm turnt! I'm turnt, I'm turnt! I'm turnt, I'm turnt! I'm turnt, I'm turnt!
Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide
(No way I'm rappin Queen!)
(This'll be the best you ever seen)
(You'll think you all caught up in a dream)
But baby, baby, baby, nooooooooooo
(No.)




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Poem

Sing and Pray