Did you see Jacob's shirt?

I sit in my chair
People all around me
I feel under my fluffy hair
My fez, oh so astounding
My explosive fruits of many sorts
Are so intriguing to myself
They could help in so many sports
And to quickly clear my shelf
I see the man lying on the ground
And see that he is not
Exploded out of town
Then I'd say that I was caught
You all guessed wrong
It wasn't his little brother
Ulysses sings his song
Of guilt, taught by his mother
"It was me who did the thing you hate
I am the one to blame
I am now in a consequences state
I sit in my box of shame." 
My skill at the crossbow exceeds that of Craine
I am quite a precise shot
And you might say that I am insane
But trust me, I am not
For it was frankly just an act
To get away with the crime
I got back with all ze cash
Now I have the money to create my lime
This fruit will be the end to you all
It is my best creation yet
It's explosion radius, bigger than a mall
The time I just have to set

Just kidding

It was Jack

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lift

Trust me, I'm 100% sure I have no idea -the Future