Sorry, excuse my rant

I remember a place that I would give anything for right now. It was summer and nice and warm outside and near a stream was a log. I would sit on that log with my hand-made fishing pole and the trees surrounded me. I was on a small path that I could find every time but was hidden to everyone else. This small clearing in the trees was along a small stream system. If I walked a little further, the path jerked to the left and came to an end near a small waterfall. But if you go straight and hop over the stream, you come to the top of a small cliff. Head right and you go down a ways and you'll find yourself at the bottom of that cliff. If you go straight though, you will over look where you would be if you went right. Down at the bottom was a larger part of the stream. In this part, the mud was a yellowish color and the water was super clear. There was hundreds of tiny fish that always swam away when you got near. One time I tried for hours to catch one, but they are the fastest little critters. At this place I also found some crawfish. This was my area. My super private area. The trees towered over the whole thing and it was blocked off by nature from the park. The way to get there was my secret. There was a small path in the very tall grass that I had made and if you go through a few trees at the end of the path you will come to the part in the beginning with the log. On a nice summer day, it was about 85 degrees and the shade of the trees was refreshing. I had a water bottle strapped to my side and I sat at that log. I was fishing and carving a stick with my knife for about 30 minutes and then I went to the waterfall. I took some pictures and caught some frogs and then headed to the other side with the yellow stone. The stream had stopped because of stuff blocking the small pathway so I spent about an hour undoing the dam. The water flow started again and the whole place was so nice. The small waterfalls were beautiful and everything was relaxing. I never took anyone to that spot except my cousin. I could go there now, but it would be so cold. It would be dark. It would be muddy. It is probably overgrown. The water flow is probably blocked up again. The waterfall is probably nasty with sewage. My log is probably thrown into the stream. There's nowhere relaxing to go now. The most relaxation I get is learning a new song on the piano but it is too late. My ukulele sounds flat and I've learned all the fun songs. My guitar is at school. My drums aren't too relaxing anymore. The only thing I want to do is go see her but she's probably busy and it's too late. If it was just summer and there was light outside, the grass was mowed a little, my log was there, the fish were out, the waterfall cleaned, and everything was nice, maybe I'd be relaxed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lift

Trust me, I'm 100% sure I have no idea -the Future