I know it's late and I shouldn't be talking
But after driving fast and push-ups I realize I'm walking
A little in the wrong direction I think
Cuz I screwed up and I'm taking it out on this sink
Or this chair or this punching bag or my mind or on you
And I'm sorry for all the crap I put you through
And that's past and that's present and that's future tense
Because when I don't know what I'm thinking I just jump the fence
And I do things and go places I didn't intend to 
And then I feel terrible like I got the flu
And you know what happens to people when they jump over fences
They fall in a ditch while an organic cellular experiment is starting and three arms spin around them until they get sand in their DNA and become one with the sand
O epmy jpaf upit jsmf, ursj o imfrtdysmf
Thanks for being wise and thanks for being smart
I'm gonna try my hardest to play my part
Oz qtpif pg yjr noh dyrq yjsy upi yppl 
Upi ertr qtpnsnau mrtbpid, niy upi vpiaf etoyr s nppl 
Oz dpttu gpt yjr yrzqysyopmd om zr 
I'm glad that you notice and I'm glad that you see
That we aren't perfect, and Satan's the enemy
Upi lmpe upitr pm zu jrsty frst smf ejsy o etpyr asdy mohjy o vpiaf mrbrt zrsm 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lift

Trust me, I'm 100% sure I have no idea -the Future