Fade

As we walk on the water
Our hands are clenched tight
I won't let you slip, no I won't let you fall
And my eyes spot yours and I see nothing at all
Except you standing there
And the whole world is under us
Cause we stand as we fly, we stand on the sky
We'll stand from when the sun rises till it sets in the night
Your soft small fingers, I hold them in mine
And I open my eyes, look right!
Squeeze and let go and glance and your giggles
That and the song stuck in my head they give me goose pimples 
And can't describe the feeling of when I have you next to me
But I'd tell someone that I feel happy and free
You release me from what I'm caught in when you look in my eyes
Darling this what it is it will never fade, never die
And I
I wish it could last forever
Standing in the fountain, oh there's nothing better
And you are the cause of my smile
Ticking like a crocodile
I hear every second that I have to wait to see you again
Life is good
You make what doesn't matter
Fade

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lift

Trust me, I'm 100% sure I have no idea -the Future