And there's nobody I can talk to at 12:30 in the morning, but I need to
But also, I can't afford to be tired tomorrow
And I can't sleep,
And I can't scream,
And I can't go outside.
And I might pass out tomorrow, but please this time,
Can I just stay for a while?
I don't want to do this presentation
I don't want to take another test
I don't want to work to bring up my grade
I don't want to deal with people
I don't want to go to the bank
I want to skip to the good part
But what if it's just an illusion?
What if there is no good part?
What if it all just seems better, but when you get to it, it sucks?
Cause that's how my life has been so far.
The grass is always greener on the other side,
But that's because the farmer uses a ton of pesticides and chemicals
So when you actually eat the grass,
It ends up killing you from the inside
And by that point, you jumped the fence,
Your farmer hates you because you abandoned him
And he won't let you back.
The chemicals don't completely kill you, but they leave you in a terrible state
But you're forced to move on
And you're now the crazy one who jumped over the fence
And so none of the other cows like you.
In fact, they all hate you and they drive you out.
You live alone, nobody wants you because you're a freaking cow
And the grass sucked.
This is what you get for jumping to the greener grass.
This is what you get for trying and having aspirations that are sky high
So maybe you should have just stayed where you belonged.
But now you belong nowhere. No farmer wants you, because as you live alone, you're forced to eat the terrible grass that doesn't get watered very well because it's growing just on the other side of the fence.
What the heck do those cows eat if the chemicals hurt you this bad??
What does everyone else do???
How do they get through it?
Are you the only single cow who this has happened to ever?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lift

Trust me, I'm 100% sure I have no idea -the Future