Lord, how can you call me to lead when I can't hold my own?
And when I write that I see my flawed logic.
I can never hold my own; Lord hold me up.
I am a filthy sinner, and I shouldn't teach or lead, but I'm called to.
I sin over and over, and when I ask for forgiveness and do it again, I'm so foolish!
I know that only guilt comes, but again and again I disobey you.
Lord hold me up, you are my strong tower.
You are my fortress and my shield, help me to take refuge in You.
Help me to abide in You, when I talk about it so much.
Thank you for saving my life from eternal despair and separation from You.
I don't deserve Your grace, but You want me to take it.
Thank You for always welcoming me back in with open arms after I run away from You.
Your love never fails, and I am your prodigal son.
It must get frustrating to watch me, but in the end, I always run back to You.
Thank You

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lift

Trust me, I'm 100% sure I have no idea -the Future