I don't know if you can see this, from where you are
and I really hope I know- where you are
but from where I am, it's hard to look back and say
"I'm glad."
I remember your love for me
I think that's why I loved you so much
I didn't know you too well, but you were my hero
I wonder, if you were still here, would you be proud of me?
Would you like my music, and my ruckus?

That was one of the most devastating moments of my life...
I needed you there.
The look on my mother's face as I was playing in the foyer
and I didn't have to guess
Why did you just give up?
You missed out on at least three grandchildren
You'll never know
The last time I saw you was at a wedding,
but from that event there's now two babies
Why did you just give up?
I wish you would come and call me Josephito
Pop-pop, are there white tigers in heaven?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lift

Trust me, I'm 100% sure I have no idea -the Future