You aren't God
This isn't a take what you can get relationship
A friendship tries
A friendship answers
I called you faithful but you constantly ignore me 
I called you faithful and you constantly put me off
Everyone is busy, don't put yourself above everyone else
I wait for weeks and weeks and you have not started
I wait for weeks and weeks and you haven't tried
But you expect me to drop everything I have for you? 
Every time we talk, you act like you care so much
But you will never do anything!
How am I supposed to trust you?
I look up to you, but how would you feel if I treated you the way you treat me?
I know everyone always wants you, and you feel like everyone steals your time, 
But if you're going to call me one of your closest friends, 
You have to find one of those 24 hours. 
I know you're in school,
I know you're a busy man, 
but respond to me. 
You will have me over when I need you,
but when I get there, I'll wait for three hours...
I'm sorry, we gotta work on this

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lift

Trust me, I'm 100% sure I have no idea -the Future