Sammy the Slithering Salamander

I don't know how to show you how I feel
I don't know if I should even try
But I want you to know that my affection is real
I'm going to tell the truth, I can't lie
You make me joyful inside
You make me feel so happy
I always hate myself when I leave your side
Because I acted so crappy
I don't know how to act
Until I think on it later
I hope my mind is in tact
I should ask the waiter.
Mater? Can you cater a satyr? No, I told the baiter to date her. Gator.
Don't trust me
I must be 100% insane
Bust me
Before I open a bowling lane
And invite all the crazy kids to bowl
With bowls on a pole.
"It will make you so swoll
When you bowl on the grassy knoll"
I describe it as "high on tired"
It's just how my brain has been wired
I'm watching my brother
climb up a mountain
Video games don't please mother
When you're jumping into a fountain
Maybe the creators of the game
created that game as I
They maybe thought it be lame
to not create it in the night!
Maybe I'm not the only one
who gets high on tired
Maybe I'm not the only one
who's sorry brain has been wired
Maybe I should end this
before I get too deep
I consult my stuffed animal, Chris
I think it's time to go to sleep.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Poem

Sing and Pray