Song prompt

So Emily did this prompt about songs. And if you haven't read it, it's awesome. Andsoemilybegan.blogspot.com
So I asked if I could do it too and here I am! These are just different songs in my life that are just part of me I guess! 

A song from my childhood: pretty much everything by Trout Fishing in America!
A song that reminds me of my parents: my mom: Dancing Queen, my dad: Call Me the Breeze
A song that calms me down: Ordinary Day by Vanessa Carlton
A song that is often stuck in my head: Misery Business by Paramore
A song that reminds me of a best friend: Beneath your Beautiful by Labrynth
A song that makes me hopeful: Love Story by Taylor Swift 😜
A song by my favorite band: either Check Yes Juliet by We the Kings or Beautiful Times by Owl City
A song on the soundtrack of my favorite movie: We're going to be Friends by White Stripe
The last song I heard: Kings and Queens by Thirty Seconds to Mars
A song I love singing along to: Terrible Things by Mayday Parade and Car Radio by Twenty-one Pilots
A song that has made me cry: Oceans by Hillsong United
A song that I love but rarely listen to: Free Bird by Lynryd Skynyrd
Favorite song: ugh I don't know but maybe Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's
A song that someone has sung to me: ummm the viral song by tobuscus (Nick)
A song that I cannot stand to listen to: The Walker by Fitz and the Tantrums
A song that I could listen to all day without getting tired of: Spin by We the Kings

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Poem

Sing and Pray