The Hidden Message

I have a picture that sits in my room. It looks like just another pattern. You don't see anything special about it. But it's special to me. My mom gave it to me. At first I didn't see the need. She told me to look hard at the picture. Still I saw nothing. It made me so curious that I stared at it everytime I was in my room. I tried looking all around the picture for a break in the pattern, for something different. I tried looking at it normally, I tried squinting. I tried looking cross-eyed. Nothing came. I stared straight in the middle of it for about 10 minutes. Searching for answers, for something new. And at the moment when I thought I would never see the real picture, it stood out wide and clear. Now everytime I glance at it, I see the hidden message. The beauty of it, is that you will never understand it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lift

Trust me, I'm 100% sure I have no idea -the Future