Sincerely, Me

To the one and only,

I am astonished at your magic. You have done something new. I felt my life was tragic, until getting to know you. I can't really decide if I was just blind but I now realize you are one of a kind. You make me want to fly, I think I should try. When I opened that door, I learned how to soar. I ask the same question as one of my favorite men. Oh please tell me, "When can I see you again?" I'm dying to dart but I need to slow down. I want to Skip to the Good Part, but I'd feel like a clown. It would show that I have not learned from the past. Then comes the sigh, but I want us to last. If you read this note, please just know that I feel like a goat dancing in the snow. (Happy) Sorry, that was sappy. But totes for reals you have changed my life just like a dunk. 360 degrees, I swear I almost sunk. You caught me in time and you threw a rope. I looked up to the sky and saw you standing all dope. I can't wait to look back at all the maps we made, running and running all through life's maze. 
Sincerely, Me 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lift

Trust me, I'm 100% sure I have no idea -the Future