Worst Case Senario Mind

My mind works in crazy ways
Like sometimes it leaves and sometimes it stays
Hopin for absolutely nothing but the best
But then always thinkin that what i got is a mess
Woo Woo Worse Case Senario
Like my goldfish dying while I was playin Hi-Ho Cheerio
I dont usually think of all the possiblities
just the ones that I dont want and it works to wake and scare me
Please just let me know you're alright
cuz in my mind you fell off a cliff and died
I can't stand what this dumb mind creates for me
I just hope for it, ignore it, sleep on it, snore on it
I can't help checkin my phone just like I do my fridge
waitin for somethin new to come until I curl in a ball and I cringe
Waiting for you makes time literally slow
Slower and slower until the only single thing I know
Is how to watch the clock on my com
OMG JUST GOT A TEXT  oh look it was my mom -_-
Dont laugh at me fool I got news for you
I text my mom when I want to and she's a nice person and when you're laughing you look like a goon!
Ouch
So I'll just sit here and type these words and enjoy the comfy couch
Until you reply to the text I sent you hopin you'd open your mouth
I guess hopefully I'll talk to you soon
Dont think I wont get excited when the text comes and I jump to the moon
You're all I'm thinking about cuz this mind of mine just fills me with doubt
I know I would have been contacted before
If you got in a car wreck and you slammed into the door
or if other crazy things happened, I'll just sit myself in a pit
And I'll just hope for it, ignore it, sleep on it, snore on it, wait for it, bore on it, shake on it, floor on it.



Comments

  1. I don't know why, but I read this in a rap. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was meant to be a rap so I'm glad haha! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD Oh good! You're welcome. I listened to Car Radio before reading this so that's probably why.'

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yea! Haha that would make sense lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Poem

Sing and Pray