Come Home

I know this
I hear you
You doubt me?
I feel you
For me
It was once true
I found Him
I'm made new

Yea you walk in the hallway lookin' around
You glance right and left and you hear a sound
They're laughin' at you
They call you a fool
But then you wake up
It's not true

You get up from your bed and you get dressed
You put on your nicest clothes so you look the best
You take a pic
You post it quick
You're insecure
But you've hidden it

You think to yourself am I better than him
Am I cuter than her, am I that thin?
Yea you compare
I hate my hair
Ugh, she's so tall
And you, you're scared

You walk out the door not happy with you
You doubt me now, but I'm sure it's true
Cuz I've got news
You want new shoes?
There's something better than that
A new you

I know a guy who changes lives
And how would I know? Cuz He changed mine
Have you screwed up?
Is your life a mess?
You act like you're too tough
But you are in distress
 "There's no hope for me"
"Man I'm on that weed"
"I can never be loved"
Well now you see
The guy I know who changes lives
He looks past all your sins and lies
He forgives your drugs and addictions
Yea he sees you with no conviction
You just gotta believe that
It's a free gift, man!

So go home and think about it
He'll bring you home if you believe it
He loves you so much no matter what you've done
No matter if you killed a man and you're on the run
Man, don't waste your life, just rolling dice
He wants you to come home to Him, Jesus Christ



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lift

Trust me, I'm 100% sure I have no idea -the Future