Poop Onion Vol. 1

The answer to your question
Lies with someone else
He was much younger
And quite dumber
And really just an idiot

He remembers a time with a person
And they were "happy as could be"
They did some things that they shouldn't have
As many as could be
And he was a real idiot

He didn't think about the future
And you really should sometimes
When you make stupid commitments
And you promise stupid things
Don't be an idiot

Well he remembers a day
And she was there
And she was there
And he was not smart
And he was an idiot

"She's right there"
"I don't care"
"I do"
"She'll get over it"
I was an idiot

He regrets everything
She was there the whole time
He was so oblivious
Trying to be naive
And being an idiot

He doesn't deserve
Even knowing this person
( wk e0 e0557.
&08]54 6u4 0jp7 0j4.
I was an idiot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lift

Trust me, I'm 100% sure I have no idea -the Future