Dooparoopidy-doop

The english language covers many feelings
Happy 
Sad
Angry
Mad
Excited
Frightened
Worried
Enlightened 
But one that it does not cover very well is...
Well there are no words
But in my mind there are flashes
Many different colors
Emotions that can not become expressions
Because there are no words
It's like bip bop skippity 
Brim skop ripity 
Scooby vooby roobity bing 
It's all skip skop whipity 
Mip pop blippity 
Rooby scooby voobity pow
I'm singing flip dop nibity 
Shoop a woopa sibity 
Hoopa broopa roopa tonight
And in my mind
I'm singing scoobity-doopa-dooparoopidy-doop
A shumadooma soongady shoop 
It sounds like vroof rooma pow
But who knows how
When emotions all in my mind
And lastly dooby dooby dart
You're always in my heart
So Wendy sing with me tonight

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem

Sing and Pray