Run

I have a weakness
And that's running too fast
Sometimes I run
And fly back to the past
Sometimes I run 
And go ahead of my time
But that's just me
I run so fast I can fly

When that jolt of lightning hit
I immediately utilized it
I started running forward
Then I realized my shoes had burned

And I run and I run and I run and I run and I run and I run and I keep running because I can run super fast and I am by far the fastest man in the whole world and then I realize that I have ran too fast again and I accidentally formed a tornado that wrecked my whole city.

And so I run and I run to try to fix it and I keep running because that's the right thing to do, right, and I run and I run and keep running until a tsunami forms and floods the whole entire central city.

And so I get mad and I run and I run and I run and I run and I keep running and I think I can run my feelings out but I can't so I run faster and faster and faster because I am the fastest I am the fastest I am the fastest man alive and I keep getting faster I am the fastest man alive and I jump ahead of myself which is called a time mirage from running so fast and I see where I went and I see where I go and I keep running and stop and see that I ran way too fast and now a tornado hit my city for the first time ever.

And I ask how?
I think I've seen this before
What happens now?
Is it the the same now as before?
I messed it up last time
So I have to run faster
But that's my weakness
My enemy is a master

And that is myself

I keep pushing

I keep running

Not running away

I run to

And when I miss it

And when I pass it

I run faster

Because I was running so fast I missed it

So I should probably slow down
And be patient
As I was before the lightning hit
But not too far before
Because that was now
Freaking time travel
Isn't it great to be the Flash?






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem

Sing and Pray