Marvel Rap Battle: Ironman vs. Captain America

So Nick did a rap battle between Deadpool and Spiderman and it was amazing. I'm gonna try to do one half as good. The link for his is here: http://iamanaddictwithapen.blogspot.com/2015/03/marvel-rap-battle-deapool-vs-spider-man.html

Ironman:
From low tech to high tech, from you to me
That's called evolution of humans, baby
I was born with money in my pocket
And you just sit there with a pic in your locket
A long time ago in a galaxy far away
Steve Rodgers was born, the runt, in a cave
An experiment from someone else's technology
"Use this shield" they said, well it's not biology
I used my brain to get this far
And I don't think you could work a car!

Captain America:
You're right, I am low-tech
But you think I'm not smart!
Just wait till I flex
You'll see, Tony Stark
I'm loyal to the U.S. and I ended the war
Your suit is the cutest and your tower's a bore
You're practically a robot, it does everything for you
I use my skill and I trust the one who adores you
I'm not so sure why, though, you don't seem worth it
Except all that money, you act like you gave birth to it

Ironman:
I did, indeed, it's the fruit of my labor
And what you would have as a child would be 78, or
Maybe he'd be just plain straight dead
Cuz he didn't have enough brain in his head
Your weapon is defense and mine can fly
You hide behind metal and if it was mine you would die
I'm a genius, playboy, billionaire, philanthropist
You're a... veteran, mascot, and an evangelist?
I wish you would have told Abe Lincoln "Hi"
Before I make my time machine and watch how he died

Captain America:
You're facts aren't right and you need a life
Instead of just sitting and plotting how to make Jarvis your wife
You fight with style and I fight with honor

Ironman:
Oh I used to, but now I don't bother

Captain America:
You're sarcastic and rude

Ironman:
You run around nude

Captain America:
I'm an American hero!

Ironman:
From the year AD zero

Captain America:
Well when you take life seriously
Come and let me know

Ironman:
This whole rap I built a fake you
And I'll put on a show
Oh whoops I accidentally saved the country
It was like Christmas but with more me

Captain America:

Ironman:
nope, just don't say anything
There's really no need




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem

Sing and Pray