Good

Ok, I'll tell you
The last seven days were spent thinking of you
Because I had to picture something good in my mind to help me get through
The dudes all around me were mean and trashy
But I had to stay true to my God and you and that meant keeping myself classy
Classy with the spirit and classy with the truth
Because I'm not gonna put on another face for the crowd if it isn't who I'd be for you
But the music was nice and the counselors were cool
And it was really nice to get away from my house and one hundred percent forget school
I love the place and I love the lake and it was all so amazing
And I looked up one night and I saw the sky and I just wanted to stay star gazing
Cuz we were under the same roof
We were both under God's protection, a connection, it gave me a little proof
That you were good



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem

Sing and Pray