Good night

I've been lying here awake for hours. 


What are you thinking about?
What are you dreaming?
You know I hope that you've been
For hours sleeping
But I can't help but wonder
Do you have these nights?
Do you know what it's like
To lay in bed and sigh
And think about the morrow 
And think about you and I?
Do you stare at the ceiling
With those thoughts that I might die?
Are you ever too scared to
Just for a second close your eyes
Cuz if this isn't reality
Or if I'm living in a 7th grade fantasy
Or if you are ever close to leaving me
I don't want to wake up
I don't want to go to sleep
I want to stay right where I am
I want to be next to you
I want to spend every moment
Looking after you
Good night 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lift

Trust me, I'm 100% sure I have no idea -the Future