I don't get it

I sit here 
With a song stuck in my head
With a very clear vision
Of the words that you just said
With a joy in my heart
That is unfathomable 
Because of a love
That's not malleable
I can't stop looking
To my side
When you sit next me
I almost die
Cuz of the fireworks that pop
Inside of my head
When I look to my side
I could almost drop dead
No one that pretty
Should be sitting next to me
No one that amazing
Should be where my eyes can see
But you run to me 
with open arms
And your eyes get wide 
My face looks like mars
Red and fat and having no life
But you keep the life in me
Like I said, I'm so spoiled
I just don't get what you see
But I've heard you say the same
And that's what I don't get
Cuz if you were in my shoes
You're freaking pants would get wet
Cuz you're everything a guy could want
Everything plus 1000 more
Everything and nothing less
From the outside to the core
I know you don't try to be perfect
But if you did I'd say stop
Because you've already got the high score
You've already reached the top
You don't wear make up 
You show what God made you to be
You don't try for anything else
And it's still way too good for me


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lift

Trust me, I'm 100% sure I have no idea -the Future