Day 2

I wander around this jungle
No one is here
I can't seem to find anything
But fungus and fear

The mushrooms grow bigger
As my room grows smaller
I'm trapped inside this place
With just ribbits and without dollars

I won't be able to exit
Until I hear that song
That faint "La la la"
And everyone singing along

It will mean that you're here
Finally again
And though it's just the second day
I'm fearful you won't come around the bend

Save me from this jungle
Of sitting at home all day
With nobody to talk to
And Joshua and Caleb asking to play... *shudder*

I know I'm supposed to be the one
Singing, "be good and don't you miss me"
My hopeful happy thoughts are fading
Yeah you called it, they're history

Come back and sing to me
Keep being my melody
You're song's always stuck in my head
EE em aye L why?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem

Sing and Pray