Psalm 10:16-18

The Lord is King for ever and ever;
The nations will perish from his land.
You, Lord, hear the desire of the afflicted;
You encourage them, and you listen to their cry,
Defending the fatherless and the oppressed
So that mere earthly mortals
Will never again strike terror. 


My God will protect me from the hand of the evil one. Every enemy in this life has no power against the one true God. He is a merciful God who hears the faintest of cries and reaches His hand down in love to protect us. He cares for those who don't have anyone to look after them. He fights on the bullied side. He is always there when you need Him. He hears your every thought and tends to all our needs. He loves us that much. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lift

Trust me, I'm 100% sure I have no idea -the Future