Day 3

One night, pretty long ago, I was walking my dog. I always walk my dog at night time because it's cooler. You weren't there and so I looked up and realized that we were under the same sky. Same stars. Same constellations. Orion is right in front of me with his weapons, and as I was walking I sang these words right off my head...

Orion
Won't you watch over her?
If she's crying
Will you comfort her?
Can the stars in the sky shine down on my baby?
Can the constellations come down for her, maybe
When I'm gone?

And tonight I was walking my dog. And I looked up at the stars...

Hey there Delilah don't you worry about the distance
I'm right there if you get lonely. Give this song another listen
Close your eyes. 
Listen to my voice, it's my disguise. 
I'm by your side.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem

Sing and Pray