Day 4

Coming home tomorrow
I'd be so excited if
I wasn't laying in a hotel bed
Across the continent
I'm so glad you had a good time
And made so many new friends
I hope that if you had the choice
You would do it over again
You know I'd talk forever
Because wise decisions aren't my thing
I would just think of the friendship growing
Not staying up freakishly late, just bonding
I want to hear the sound of your voice
More than anything else
And between all the exciting moments here
My mind is somewhere else
We'll be eating at voodoo donuts
And I'll be thinking of you
And we'll be catching ALL THE SALMON
And I'll wish you were here too
And we'll be doing whatever and everything
And all that will be on my mind is
Wishing you were here by my side
Yeah you could say you've been missed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lift

Trust me, I'm 100% sure I have no idea -the Future