Pressure

The tears are flowing like a frozen waterfall

                                                      I don't know where to start



. is the smartest


-- drives me nuts
               .- is the mysterious one



and --. gives me a smile

     -.. is kind of oblivious

                                                                                                and so is -.-.




but there's . again
                                                                                                                    Why .-?






What's the reason?                                                                                If -- would be silent




                                           Maybe I could figure it out



I almost did

Don't say goodnight  .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem

Sing and Pray